God's Kitchen Meal Programs
- A noontime hot meal is served daily at God's Kitchen in the Heartside Neighborhood of Grand Rapids. Nourishment and meal-time respite are available to anyone who visits the dining room. Guests are welcomed on a walk-in basis with no questions and no qualifiers.
- God’s Kitchen Along the Lakeshore located at the Sacred Heart Parish in Muskegon Heights serves evening meals Monday through Thursday. The meals are provided for individuals and families in a comfortable setting. All are welcome.
- Loaves & Fishes Food Pantry is a client-choice food pantry, serving the residents of downtown Muskegon. Clients can visit the emergency food pantry once every four weeks.
- Noon-time meals are delivered to homes of the disabled under the age of 60 in the Grand Rapids area by volunteers.
- God’s Kitchen works with churches and other organizations to bring weekly meals to suburban locations for local community members.
For information on collecting or donating items for use at God's Kitchen, or to make a donation, please click HERE.