Adoption Services Offered
- Counseling at no cost
- Exploration of parenting and adoption options to insure a well thought out decision.
- Full explanation of the legal and emotional process of adoption
- Assistance choosing an adoptive family, either selected from among those prepared and educated by our agency, or identified by you to be evaluated by the agency.
- Help identifying the degree of openness desired in the adoptive relationship.
- Support of a counselor to walk with you both during and after your adoptive placement.
- Ongoing grief and loss support and connection to a community support group.
- Pregnancy support services to assist you if you ultimately choose to parent your child.
For more information, contact one of our on-call counselors at: (877) 673-6338 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.