Approximately 60 million women and men in the U.S. have lost a child to abortion. More than half report some negative feelings. Millions suffer in silence from unresolved grief, anger, and fear.
Project Rachel offers opportunities for reconciliation and healing for women, and for all, who suffer emotional and spiritual pain from an abortion experience. Project Rachel tries to reach out to others with the compassion and mercy of Christ encouraging everyone to learn about post-abortion healing and to listen with compassion.
Project Rachel offers:
- A confidential phone line for a referral to a counselor or priest who will lead you through the process of mourning, while conveying the healing forgiveness and love offered by Christ.
- Individual counseling to help you deal with issues of anger, guilt and unexpressed grief.
- Support groups with others dealing with post-abortion aftermath; group meetings include prayer, video lessons, scripture and personal reflection, and conclude with a healing prayer service or Mass.
- A library of books, brochures, articles, videos, audio cassette and other materials available in both English and Spanish.
- Speakers available for presentations to church, school, college, youth groups, and adult education.
- Memorial prayer services, Mass and other events held throughout the year for all who grieve the loss of a child through miscarriage, stillbirth, SID, neonatal loss, illness, accident, or suicide
For information about PROJECT RACHEL retreats, please check out our latest retreat brochure.
For More Information:
Contact Maggie Walsh