Why Choose Catholic Charities West Michigan?
With the number of agencies and attorneys located throughout West Michigan it can be difficult to know who to trust to walk you through this difficult decision.
- It is not our goal to get you to make an adoption plan. We are here to work with you to help you decide what is best for you and your baby. We will support you no matter what decision you make.
- Our adoption program was created to find families for children, not children for families. We are committed, above all else, to the needs of children.
- Our agency has been providing adoption services in West Michigan for over 70 years. We were pioneers in the area of open adoption, and continue to lead in this area.
- Our program serves South West Michigan, so all of our adoptive families are local.
- We provide lifelong counseling services to assist you as you process your adoption decision. We also provide you with connection to a community wide support group.
- We will provide you with opportunities for a truly open adoption. Our adoptive families look to open adoption because they believe it’s what is in the best interest of an adopted child.
For more information, contact one of our on-call counselors at: (877) 673-6338 or email us at email@example.com.