Pregnancy Support Services
Free services offered by Catholic Charities West Michigan:
- Pregnancy Testing (Available by Appointment)
- Answers regarding practical issues like insurance and prenatal care
- Referrals for food, clothing, baby items, community resources and parenting skill classes
- Counseling to help you through your pregnancy and for the first year after your baby is born.
- Counseling for the father of the baby and your families is also available.
What you can expect from counseling:
Our highly qualified counselors are skilled at working with pregnant women and their families. They can help you explore emotional issues like where you are at in your life right now, where you see yourself in the future, and what unique challenges you may face as a parent. They can work to improve your relationships and support system. They can help you talk to your parents or the father of the baby in order to get you all on the same page.
Our services are free to any woman who is pregnant and needs assistance during her pregnancy. There are no age or income criteria.
Our Service Area includes all of West and Southwest Michigan. Services are provided at a location convenient for you or at one of our West Michigan offices.
If you would like to speak to someone about these services, please call 877.673.6338 or email us at email@example.com
As a Catholic faith-based organization, we do not advise nor assist in pregnancy termination.