Teen Parent Program
The Catholic Charities West Michigan Teen Parent Program offers individualized home visitation, case management, support and mentoring service referrals to teen families. Program services are voluntary and offered free of charge. We work in coordination with other community agencies, to support pregnant and parenting teens as they take on the responsibilities of parenthood in Muskegon.
Our program offers:
- Promotion of independence and self-sufficiency
- Involvement in applying for community services
- Encouragement for completing one’s high school education
- Assistance in developing employment skills
- Enhancement of self-esteem and communication skills
- Advocacy to meet your needs
- Information on prenatal care, birth process, child development, parenting skills, anger management, and risk behaviors
This program focuses on the teen, the child(ren), and the partner. Teens (male or female) are eligible if they are under the age of 21 and pregnant or have a young child.
Available in Muskegon County.
For more information, please call